Interesting Gold Wing Trike Conversion

The A-man

Been there
Thread starter
Hey guys, I'm down in Ft. Myers, helping the daughter recover from foot surgery. Went out to get lunch today, and saw this very interesting GW trike conversion. Had to do a double take, as I've never seen one before. Just thought I'd share.
a0667893d6e949a8719847ea5ec2e565.jpg
 
Dang it has to handle like a truck with those 2 big front tires. Excellent work though.
 
The A-man_imp said:
Hey guys, I'm down in Ft. Myers, helping the daughter recover from foot surgery. Went out to get lunch today, and saw this very interesting GW trike conversion. Had to do a double take, as I've never seen one before. Just thought I'd share.
a0667893d6e949a8719847ea5ec2e565.jpg
A-man and what this sweet cookie could be worth in U$, as is, as equipped???..better than CAN-AM Spyder
 
PB I'm guessing new $45K
 
To SCCB - no doubt about Honda quality. If Can-Am Spyder had better reviews, I would consider it already...no, no CB stays in my stable. I really like Can-Am Spyder, but after having trouble free Asian cars and bikes, don't want to risk being stuck in the road 2000km away from home :s

To Ferret, yeh, and this is U$ bucks, price of a car, lovely but expensive + taxes, etc..

To GO - pershing missile... all it needs is a police laser detector :P
 
Motor Trike makes a nice one too. My dealer installs a lot of the rear trike kits. The service manager/head mech told me he hates it, but is really good at it :) so he does all of them.
 
That looks pretty neat.

I'd not have a trike, purely because you can't filter but if I couldn't ride on two wheels this would be fun. Then again a Nikken is much cheaper...less fun maybe?
 
Buzzard Biker_imp said:
That looks pretty neat.

I'd not have a trike, purely because you can't filter but if I couldn't ride on two wheels this would be fun. Then again a Nikken is much cheaper...less fun maybe?
More fun, I guarantee. :thumbsup:

ACK
 
Back
Top