Insurance

Charlie Bravo_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
I received a shock yesterday. Geico wants $760.00 per year to insure the CB in Texas!! I can't believe this BS! I am certainly no young noob, I've been riding for 50 years. What are you fellow TX riders paying for insurance and what kind of coverage with what company?
 
Wow, that is a lot! You'd think that California would be more than Texas! Wonder how they came up with that.
I imagine you were paying a lot less in CA?
 
Im in Texas and recently added the Honda to my existing Allstate m/c policy - it covers my HD and at the time the Monster 1100EVO I had. It was $100 extra to add the Honda for the year, when I sold and dropped the M1100 a few weeks later it reduced the same policy $400….
 
You dont provide enough info.
What does this insurance cover ??? >> minimal, medium or maximum, any claims, bad driving/riding, bundle ?? , there are a lot of factors being taken into premium calculations...
I am not an insurance rep.
MTC is our insurance expert, from a different state.
 
... still Canadian-like prices even if the coverage is much less than Canadian plans.

Charlie Bravo_imp said:
I received a shock yesterday. Geico wants $760.00 per year to insure the CB in Texas!! I can't believe this BS! I am certainly no young noob, I've been riding for 50 years. What are you fellow TX riders paying for insurance and what kind of coverage with what company?
 
Back
Top