Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Actually those are EX's.Inhouse Bob_imp said:Oh, sure. On a DLX :angel:
these guys are super cool. Thanks for the vid.Rebel73_imp said:I practice stuff like this in empty parking lots whenever I can. There's a video tutorial series called "Ride Like a Pro" by a former motorcop that teaches this stuff pretty well.
ha...yes, the "duck walk" just wouldn't work for me either...lolRebel73_imp said:Yah, I don't wanna be one of those guys that has to "duck walk" his bike through a tight u-turn. Lol.
Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk
Good thing for the subtitles or I wouldn't understand a word!Riko_imp said:another cool visual review
mods, how do you imbed a youtube vid? I've seen it here, bit cannot remember the topic and following codes don't work:
[YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]nwP71DZKfsw[/YOUTUBE]