No I have not. I was actually thinking of pulling the exhaust off and send the pipes to my buddy to get ceramic coated in Black and then slip on the Yosh Carbon Fiber can with the silver tip. This way I get the sound I'm looking for and do not lose the Center stand. Loosing the center stand is not an option for me.
No I have not. I was actually thinking of pulling the exhaust off and send the pipes to my buddy to get ceramic coated in Black and then slip on the Yosh Carbon Fiber can with the silver tip. This way I get the sound I'm looking for and do not lose the Center stand. Loosing the center stand is not an option for me.
No I have not. I was actually thinking of pulling the exhaust off and send the pipes to my buddy to get ceramic coated in Black and then slip on the Yosh Carbon Fiber can with the silver tip. This way I get the sound I'm looking for and do not lose the Center stand. Loosing the center stand is not an option for me.
No I have not. I was actually thinking of pulling the exhaust off and send the pipes to my buddy to get ceramic coated in Black and then slip on the Yosh Carbon Fiber can with the silver tip. This way I get the sound I'm looking for and do not lose the Center stand. Loosing the center stand is not an option for me.
No I have not. I was actually thinking of pulling the exhaust off and send the pipes to my buddy to get ceramic coated in Black and then slip on the Yosh Carbon Fiber can with the silver tip. This way I get the sound I'm looking for and do not lose the Center stand. Loosing the center stand is not an option for me.
No I have not. I was actually thinking of pulling the exhaust off and send the pipes to my buddy to get ceramic coated in Black and then slip on the Yosh Carbon Fiber can with the silver tip. This way I get the sound I'm looking for and do not lose the Center stand. Loosing the center stand is not an option for me.
No I have not. I was actually thinking of pulling the exhaust off and send the pipes to my buddy to get ceramic coated in Black and then slip on the Yosh Carbon Fiber can with the silver tip. This way I get the sound I'm looking for and do not lose the Center stand. Loosing the center stand is not an option for me.
Hahaha - I have been to Portland and everyone who lives there tells you that you don't want to live here. . . It never stops raining! I know better and you guys got it good there!