Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

No I have not. I was actually thinking of pulling the exhaust off and send the pipes to my buddy to get ceramic coated in Black and then slip on the Yosh Carbon Fiber can with the silver tip. This way I get the sound I'm looking for and do not lose the Center stand. Loosing the center stand is not an option for me.HikerToo_imp said:have you ordered a Staintune for it yet? Than again, would a 2013 approved Staintune fit on a 2014 standard?
Hedge_imp said:No I have not. I was actually thinking of pulling the exhaust off and send the pipes to my buddy to get ceramic coated in Black and then slip on the Yosh Carbon Fiber can with the silver tip. This way I get the sound I'm looking for and do not lose the Center stand. Loosing the center stand is not an option for me.HikerToo_imp said:have you ordered a Staintune for it yet? Than again, would a 2013 approved Staintune fit on a 2014 standard?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Yoshimura-RS-3-S...b2&vxp=mtr

No - I had it delivered to my home. Didn't want to take the chance of dumping it on sand or ice with 1.5 miles on itThe ferret_imp said:Beautiful. Congrats. Did you ride it home or trailer it. Wonder how you liked it.

No I have not. I was actually thinking of pulling the exhaust off and send the pipes to my buddy to get ceramic coated in Black and then slip on the Yosh Carbon Fiber can with the silver tip. This way I get the sound I'm looking for and do not lose the Center stand. Loosing the center stand is not an option for me.fiscy_imp said:Hedge_imp said:No I have not. I was actually thinking of pulling the exhaust off and send the pipes to my buddy to get ceramic coated in Black and then slip on the Yosh Carbon Fiber can with the silver tip. This way I get the sound I'm looking for and do not lose the Center stand. Loosing the center stand is not an option for me.HikerToo_imp said:have you ordered a Staintune for it yet? Than again, would a 2013 approved Staintune fit on a 2014 standard?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Yoshimura-RS-3-S...b2&vxp=mtr
No I have not. I was actually thinking of pulling the exhaust off and send the pipes to my buddy to get ceramic coated in Black and then slip on the Yosh Carbon Fiber can with the silver tip. This way I get the sound I'm looking for and do not lose the Center stand. Loosing the center stand is not an option for me.
[url=http://www.ebay.com/itm/Yoshimura-RS-3-Slip-On-Muffler-SS-CF-SS-For-Honda-CB1100-2013-1211025200-1811260-/331467434930?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item4d2cffabb2&vxp=mtr]http://www.ebay.com/itm/Yoshimura-RS-3-S...b2&vxp=mtr
You may want to read this thread...if you already have not. I have the same bike and just did the install with the stainless version,,,sounds awesome. [URL=https://cb1100forum.net/threads/61834/]http://www.cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=4977