Im Official!!!!

Hedge_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
I am the Proud owner of a 2014 Black Beauty! I took delivery this morning.
2a7938c892c89d61d302ebab691b21d7.jpg


ef72e466739b9557834d706fac0fe3d2.jpg
 
Congratulations, Hedge. It's a thing of great beauty.
 
Thread starter
HikerToo_imp said:
have you ordered a Staintune for it yet? Than again, would a 2013 approved Staintune fit on a 2014 standard?
No I have not. I was actually thinking of pulling the exhaust off and send the pipes to my buddy to get ceramic coated in Black and then slip on the Yosh Carbon Fiber can with the silver tip. This way I get the sound I'm looking for and do not lose the Center stand. Loosing the center stand is not an option for me.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Yoshimura-RS-3-S...b2&vxp=mtr
 
Congrats on the new bike!!
 
Beautiful. Congrats. Did you ride it home or trailer it. Wonder how you liked it.
 
Congrats on the new purchase :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
There's nothing like a new motorcycle to warm your heart and to put a smile on your face.
 
A beauty! I just went all black on a new bike and really like the look.

If you get tired of the excellent functioning but somewhat out of place stock mirrors, $50 will get you a pair of CB500F mirrors at your local Honda dealer. They are awesome and compliment the black look. And RLETs are virtually a requirement unless you pick up a pair of black levers.
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
Beautiful. Congrats. Did you ride it home or trailer it. Wonder how you liked it.
No - I had it delivered to my home. Didn't want to take the chance of dumping it on sand or ice with 1.5 miles on it :D
 
Thread starter
fiscy_imp said:
No I have not. I was actually thinking of pulling the exhaust off and send the pipes to my buddy to get ceramic coated in Black and then slip on the Yosh Carbon Fiber can with the silver tip. This way I get the sound I'm looking for and do not lose the Center stand. Loosing the center stand is not an option for me.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Yoshimura-RS-3-S...b2&vxp=mtr
You may want to read this thread...if you already have not. I have the same bike and just did the install with the stainless version,,,sounds awesome. [URL=https://cb1100forum.net/threads/61834/]http://www.cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=4977

Just finished carefully reading all those threads and thanks for dropping that knowledge on me. Did you do the center stand stop modification? I might have missed this but do you have a 2013 or 2014?
 
Back
Top