Elipten_imp
Road warrior
Hope for a speedy recovery and wishing the best.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
DGShannon_imp said:The ferret_imp said:Matt did you have the shield down?, or did it break off? Or ?OK, maybe I am missing something here. No expectation that a 3/4 helmet's flip down bug shield was going to matter (up or down) in an accident, was there?dlhmatt_imp said:Shield down. But that cuss popped right offThe ferret_imp said:Matt did you have the shield down?, or did it break off? Or ?
OK, maybe I am missing something here. No expectation that a 3/4 helmet's flip down bug shield was going to matter (up or down) in an accident, was there?dlhmatt_imp said:Shield down. But that cuss popped right offThe ferret_imp said:Matt did you have the shield down?, or did it break off? Or ?
DGShannon_imp said:The ferret_imp said:Matt did you have the shield down?, or did it break off? Or ?OK, maybe I am missing something here. No expectation that a 3/4 helmet's flip down bug shield was going to matter (up or down) in an accident, was there?dlhmatt_imp said:Shield down. But that cuss popped right offThe ferret_imp said:Matt did you have the shield down?, or did it break off? Or ?
OK, maybe I am missing something here. No expectation that a 3/4 helmet's flip down bug shield was going to matter (up or down) in an accident, was there?dlhmatt_imp said:Shield down. But that cuss popped right offThe ferret_imp said:Matt did you have the shield down?, or did it break off? Or ?

cbdtran_imp said:someone just tell me her sister had an accident this monday. her friend took her for a ride and he opened the trottle and she fell off the bike. Lost concious, deep rash exposes her bone ....
her friend said, I didn't mean it ... too late. she will be out of work for few months and physical therapy.
it is a matter of luck ... many are experience rider (they think) but anything can happen to anyone w/o warning, all it takes is a wrong place at a wrong time
----
If Matt approached the intersection 5 sec earlier or later, it didn't happen and he never realized it.
Take care Matt
As young blokes we told the girls to hang on tight to the gear lever.Houtman_imp said:She fell of because he did have not enough to hold on to !
As young blokes we told the girls to hang on tight to the gear lever.Pterodactyl_imp said:As young blokes we told the girls to hang on tight to the gear lever.Houtman_imp said:She fell of because he did have not enough to hold on to !
Cheers
Brutal. We burried a friend about 2 years ago around that same time.VTR1000F_imp said:I wish you a speedy recovery! At least you are alive and relatively OK. My friend did not have such luck last week! Everything else is not important.
Yes but unfortunately i really was invisible to this cuss. She pulled out in front of me then changed lanes as soon as i got close enough.offroadfx4_imp said:If I ever have a bad one, I just hope it's my fault, because that decreases my chances of ever having a bad one.
The bad thing about a motorcycle, you will get the worst end of the deal whether it is your fault or not. If a 2500 lb car pulls out in front of my 7000 lb truck physics are in my favor. I actually had this happen once, direct T-bone, pure luck for car I hit the passenger side, no passengers, turned left in front of me at a stop light so relatively slow speed.
I've read it on this forum before, but ride like you are invisible and like they are trying to hit you, sometimes easier said than done.
Yeah but this is for the better... I'll miss this bike but I'm just going to work on my roadster. I just got home from the hospital yesterday. 8 days in and I'm still in a cuss ton of pain.Randy B_imp said:I hate to say this, but with the engine damage I'd be completely shocked if they don't total the bike. I had over 5,000 in damage (including labor) and all I had replaced on the engine were two case covers. You look to have case damage and that throws it into a completely different category, unfortunately.
Heal up man. It's going to take time.