I finally got it!! 2013 red

jeffskar_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Well, after seeing one of these about a month and a half ago, and pretty much studying them ever since, I found my new red 2013, 180 miles away in Slc. Utah, for under 7500.00$, although I didn't have the option to test drive it first, I read so much good stuff, and seen so many people with smiles and laughter on youtube, that I took the plunge!

When people describe the bikes power as "smooth", and "predictable", they couldn't describe it any better in any other way! So far I'm really loving the bike, and don't regret my decision in the least.
 
Congratulations on your new bike. I am also looking for a 2013 model (non ABS). Did you have to negotiate to get to that price? Also is that an out the door price or the price before taxes/fees and license? Thanks.
 
Congratulations Jeff. If you are like most of us, you are going to love this bike more with every mile you ride.
 
Good deal!.....It is a scientific fact that candy apple red is the fastest and gets the most looks from the girls, Hey I'm tellin' ya, it's the truth, i can't make this sheet up....it's science, "it's not my fault I tell ya"
 
Welcome Jeff. Enjoy the forum. Enjoy the ride.


Headbanger02_imp said:
Good deal!.....It is a scientific fact that candy apple red is the fastest and gets the most looks from the girls, Hey I'm tellin' ya, it's the truth, i can't make this sheet up....it's science, "it's not my fault I tell ya"
Ya right Headbanger. The "science is in".

Cheers
 
Headbanger02_imp said:
Good deal!.....It is a scientific fact that candy apple red is the fastest and gets the most looks from the girls, Hey I'm tellin' ya, it's the truth, i can't make this sheet up....it's science, "it's not my fault I tell ya"
Actually Candy Glory Red is the '13 color. The '14 is Candy Alizarin Red. :thumbsup:

But you're right about the speed and girls! :banana:

And Congrats Jeff!
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Headbanger02_imp said:
Good deal!.....It is a scientific fact that candy apple red is the fastest and gets the most looks from the girls, Hey I'm tellin' ya, it's the truth, i can't make this sheet up....it's science, "it's not my fault I tell ya"
Actually Candy Glory Red is the '13 color. The '14 is Candy Alizarin Red. :thumbsup:

But you're right about the speed and girls! :banana:

And Congrats Jeff!
Actually Candy Glory Red is the '13 color. The '14 is Candy Alizarin Red. :thumbsup:

But you're right about the speed and girls! :banana:

And Congrats Jeff!
R-101. The original and the best. As someone once said.

Cheers
 
Thread starter
CB360T_imp said:
Congratulations on your new bike. I am also looking for a 2013 model (non ABS). Did you have to negotiate to get to that price? Also is that an out the door price or the price before taxes/fees and license? Thanks.
I paid 7426.00$ out the door. I bought it SLC, Utah of my home, then had to pay 6xx$ for plates and registration that includes sales tax here in Wyoming, they were asking 7999$. Kind of a risk though, as I've never ridden one of these, and they had yet to add oil, fuel, or activate the new battery with acid yet, and I didn't have the option to test drive it before purchasing.
 
Headbanger02_imp said:
But they are both candy red though right, right....:beerchug:
I just like saying Candy Glory Red :celebrate: :beerchug:
 
Back
Top