How to remove bar ends

twiin640_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
So normally when I need to do any kind of work to just about anything I go to the net and do a search. I've been criticized at times for the amount of research I do on some subjects. With that said I've searched a bunch on this forum and found info but for some reason I'm not understanding how it's done. Obviously I've missed something.

How do you remove the bar ends from the 1100? I have a stock '13 1100. Any info with pics is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
 
twiin640_imp said:
So normally when I need to do any kind of work to just about anything I go to the net and do a search. I've been criticized at times for the amount of research I do on some subjects. With that said I've searched a bunch on this forum and found info but for some reason I'm not understanding how it's done. Obviously I've missed something.

How do you remove the bar ends from the 1100? I have a stock '13 1100. Any info with pics is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Twin,

Everything you need to know along with pictures and "how to" is contained here.

Chip Beck Spec Low Handlebar/Mirrors Mod.

Cheers,

Chip
 
Ahhh,

Thanks Chip. I didn't see that one.
 
Back
Top