GoldOxide_imp
Road warrior
... and there is a rare and welcomed calm throughout. 

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

GO, I found this one...it's working, isn't it. I really enjoy it :rofl:GoldOxide_imp said:... and there is a rare and welcomed calm throughout.![]()
peterbaron_imp said:alprider_imp said:LongRanger_imp said:Mine's 100% stock except for the aftermarket fork brace that the prior owner installed for some reason. I'd toss it if it hadn't already sullied the finish on the forks. He also installed a barndoor-sized windscreen, bar backs, crash bars, highway pegs, grip puppies, aftermarket mirrors and a K&N air filter. Once I took delivery of the bike, they quickly found their way to the bottom of the trash heap.![]()
![]()
pic please
pic please
Some superb contrast there LR.LongRanger_imp said:peterbaron_imp said:alprider_imp said:LongRanger_imp said:Mine's 100% stock except for the aftermarket fork brace that the prior owner installed for some reason. I'd toss it if it hadn't already sullied the finish on the forks. He also installed a barndoor-sized windscreen, bar backs, crash bars, highway pegs, grip puppies, aftermarket mirrors and a K&N air filter. Once I took delivery of the bike, they quickly found their way to the bottom of the trash heap.![]()
![]()
pic please
![]()
pic please
![]()
Was the DLX available in Australia?Cormanus_imp said:There are few motorcycles as pretty as a stock DLX. Just my view.
Was the DLX available in Australia?peterbaron_imp said:Was the DLX available in Australia?Cormanus_imp said:There are few motorcycles as pretty as a stock DLX. Just my view.
old buddy I need pics and what size is Honda?The ferret_imp said:2014 DLX
Rlets
Chrome instrument cups
Color matched headlight bucket
Kawasaki fork gaiters
Kurvy Girl 83 degree valve stems
Michelin PR 3 tires
Battery Tender Jr pigtail
Fehling luggage rack
Cortech Tank Bag
Cortech Tail Pack
Reflectors removed
Chip Beck License plate mod
Nemo custom key fob
Add for winter and or for trips:
National Cycle Street Shield EX modified
National Cycle clear hand guards
Tourmaster Select soft saddlebags
Tourmaster Select tank bag
Nelson Rigg Tail Pack or Tourmaster Roll Bag
LongRanger_imp said:Ferret, very nice pics, but inquiring minds want to know... Did you actually eat at the burrito place?

Gee, and I thought Canada had it bad. That bites.Cormanus_imp said:No. Honda stopped importing the CB1100 before it invented the DLX/EX. We got the bike only in 2010 and 2011.
picture, please or it never happenedpeterbaron_imp said:picture, please or it never happenedVLJ_imp said:100% bone stock, including a set of Honda's OEM heated grips. Oh, and I tried swapping out the squealing brake pads for some EBC HH pads, which didn't help. Different tires now, too. Metzelers, instead of the stock Bridgestones that were showing steel cords at 6K miles.![]()