HOW OEM IS YOUR CB ?

Thread starter
GoldOxide_imp said:
... and there is a rare and welcomed calm throughout. :)
GO, I found this one...it's working, isn't it. I really enjoy it :rofl:

37cb810d194f3a46d4f97174a8ae9cd7.jpg

RLETs are history
 
Yeah, that's big. I should put that image on the outside of my radiation proof box in the shed where the pair is kept.

What am I going to do with these PB?

The Darkness is whispering, "Just do it".
 
peterbaron_imp said:
alprider_imp said:
LongRanger_imp said:
Mine's 100% stock except for the aftermarket fork brace that the prior owner installed for some reason. I'd toss it if it hadn't already sullied the finish on the forks. He also installed a barndoor-sized windscreen, bar backs, crash bars, highway pegs, grip puppies, aftermarket mirrors and a K&N air filter. Once I took delivery of the bike, they quickly found their way to the bottom of the trash heap.
:thumbsup:
:thumbsup:
:) pic please
:thumbsup:
:) pic please
00e7f0cb39ef560023dedb50e91584ee.jpg
 
LongRanger_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
alprider_imp said:
LongRanger_imp said:
Mine's 100% stock except for the aftermarket fork brace that the prior owner installed for some reason. I'd toss it if it hadn't already sullied the finish on the forks. He also installed a barndoor-sized windscreen, bar backs, crash bars, highway pegs, grip puppies, aftermarket mirrors and a K&N air filter. Once I took delivery of the bike, they quickly found their way to the bottom of the trash heap.
:thumbsup:
:thumbsup:
:) pic please
:thumbsup:
:) pic please
00e7f0cb39ef560023dedb50e91584ee.jpg
Some superb contrast there LR.
 
There are few motorcycles as pretty as a stock DLX. Just my view.
 
peterbaron_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
There are few motorcycles as pretty as a stock DLX. Just my view.
Was the DLX available in Australia?
Was the DLX available in Australia?
No. I think the last year they got the CB1100 was 2011?
 
No. Honda stopped importing the CB1100 before it invented the DLX/EX. We got the bike only in 2010 and 2011.
 
oh and I forgot the 719 gel grips n my list

02cf745549bb697907c76bbcbbdd4d77.jpg


7448a11e6718d1a6f46498dddd275923.jpg


12b6a63905e68cac8a925e9d40490a1d.jpg
 
The ferret_imp said:
2014 DLX

Rlets
Chrome instrument cups
Color matched headlight bucket
Kawasaki fork gaiters
Kurvy Girl 83 degree valve stems
Michelin PR 3 tires
Battery Tender Jr pigtail
Fehling luggage rack
Cortech Tank Bag
Cortech Tail Pack
Reflectors removed
Chip Beck License plate mod
Nemo custom key fob

Add for winter and or for trips:

National Cycle Street Shield EX modified
National Cycle clear hand guards
Tourmaster Select soft saddlebags
Tourmaster Select tank bag
Nelson Rigg Tail Pack or Tourmaster Roll Bag
old buddy I need pics and what size is Honda?
 
LongRanger_imp said:
Ferret, very nice pics, but inquiring minds want to know... Did you actually eat at the burrito place?

Heavens no, that photo was taken for one of the montly photo contests. never been in the place, probably never will lol


Ole, I see Popgun has my back. Most J bikes are 11.3mm I think, but a call to Julie at Kurvey girl will get you the right ones. Lots of colors available too. I would not own a bike without them. Been using them for at least 12 years or better.

Personally I can't believe ANY manufacturers still put straight valve stems on bikes. The FJR and ST were nearly impossible to check the air pressure on with the straight stems that came on them. Especially on the front wheels.
 
Ferret, I’m not Cormanus and I don’t play him on TV :P
 
Yea I realized that and corrected it while you were typing lol. Thanks.
 
peterbaron_imp said:
VLJ_imp said:
100% bone stock, including a set of Honda's OEM heated grips. Oh, and I tried swapping out the squealing brake pads for some EBC HH pads, which didn't help. Different tires now, too. Metzelers, instead of the stock Bridgestones that were showing steel cords at 6K miles.
picture, please or it never happened :)
picture, please or it never happened :)
1267e70e7dced25c1f16890c0188241c.jpg


030f138911c0d6f7b5bff1f2d9b9b434.jpg
 
Thats a beautiful scene in the top pic VLJ
 
Back
Top