Feb 23, 2019 #103 G GoldOxide_imp Road warrior Nemo_imp said: Peterbaron, this one. It was an 84. Click to expand... Great bike Nemo. I had this '84 in Blue 750 cc. I miss it.
Nemo_imp said: Peterbaron, this one. It was an 84. Click to expand... Great bike Nemo. I had this '84 in Blue 750 cc. I miss it.
Feb 23, 2019 #104 the Ferret Road warrior That Nighthawk S was about as maintenance free a high performance bike as you could get. Shaft drive, hydraulic valves. Great machine.
That Nighthawk S was about as maintenance free a high performance bike as you could get. Shaft drive, hydraulic valves. Great machine.
Feb 23, 2019 #105 G GoldOxide_imp Road warrior The ferret_imp said: That Nighthawk S was about as maintenance free a high performance bike as you could get. Shaft drive, hydraulic valves. Great machine. Click to expand... I remember it all. And it looked great. Honda modeled the CB750SC / 700SC after the spirit of the "American muscle car". I thought they did a fantastic job.
The ferret_imp said: That Nighthawk S was about as maintenance free a high performance bike as you could get. Shaft drive, hydraulic valves. Great machine. Click to expand... I remember it all. And it looked great. Honda modeled the CB750SC / 700SC after the spirit of the "American muscle car". I thought they did a fantastic job.
Feb 23, 2019 #106 Wisedrum Road warrior The ferret_imp said: That Nighthawk S was about as maintenance free a high performance bike as you could get. Shaft drive, hydraulic valves. Great machine. Click to expand... I like to have both with the CB1100. But Honda didn't made it. Wisedrum
The ferret_imp said: That Nighthawk S was about as maintenance free a high performance bike as you could get. Shaft drive, hydraulic valves. Great machine. Click to expand... I like to have both with the CB1100. But Honda didn't made it. Wisedrum