Jun 9, 2016 #41 E Elipten_imp Road warrior If coming to Texas Hill country I have the two CB1100 and the BMW; so I can support a few long distance travelers.
If coming to Texas Hill country I have the two CB1100 and the BMW; so I can support a few long distance travelers.
Jun 9, 2016 #42 R Rebel73_imp Been there I said up to 400 but that's not set in stone. I don't have a trailer so that limits my options somewhat. Would be great to see one on the West Coast.
I said up to 400 but that's not set in stone. I don't have a trailer so that limits my options somewhat. Would be great to see one on the West Coast.
Jun 9, 2016 #43 C Chapomis_imp Road warrior Without doing the math, what is 400 miles east of you ? It would be great to meet you and the westies
Without doing the math, what is 400 miles east of you ? It would be great to meet you and the westies
Jun 9, 2016 #44 V Verdecken_imp Running like a top I'm going to guess a desert Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jun 13, 2016 #46 R Rebel73_imp Been there Phoenix would be great. Phoenix is 360 miles from L.A. Flagstaff is another hundred miles or so, but still doable.
Phoenix would be great. Phoenix is 360 miles from L.A. Flagstaff is another hundred miles or so, but still doable.
Jun 13, 2016 #47 R redbirds_imp Road warrior Texas Hill Country is close to midway for most of the US.
Jun 18, 2016 #48 U ujm_imp First service completed Did Blue Ridge Parkway and Skyline Dr from NJ and back in 2014 and 2015, so I'd be up for something like that or even quite a bit further now that I have a bike that can do highways easily.
Did Blue Ridge Parkway and Skyline Dr from NJ and back in 2014 and 2015, so I'd be up for something like that or even quite a bit further now that I have a bike that can do highways easily.