Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I'm with you on that husky. I call it financially embarrassed!husky385_imp said:I'm monetarily impaired so I would like to see one some where out West.
Kevin

Glazed or powdered?? lolRboe_imp said:Ya, we'll just have to do a West Coast Rally and if those uppity East Coasters want to show up - they buy the donuts.
![]()
Looks more like a 7000+ mile swim. At least there are some convenient rest stops along the way.Cormanus_imp said:I'm afraid I had to vote for 500+ miles. I need to make a 7,000+ mile hike just to get started.
Flynrider_imp said:I'm seriously considering attending next year's rally. If it happens anywhere near Bland, I'm looking at about 2,000 miles each way. I will be newly retired, so time isn't an issue. I'd probably plan on a week long trek across the country to get there and about the same to get back.
I'm literally in the same boat as Cormanus so I guess I'll have to fly somewhere, but the west coast gets my vote.Cormanus_imp said:I'm afraid I had to vote for 500+ miles. I need to make a 7,000+ mile hike just to get started.
I'm literally in the same boat as Cormanus so I guess I'll have to fly somewhere, but the west coast gets my vote.Huladog_imp said:I'm literally in the same boat as Cormanus so I guess I'll have to fly somewhere, but the west coast gets my vote.Cormanus_imp said:I'm afraid I had to vote for 500+ miles. I need to make a 7,000+ mile hike just to get started.
Aloha,
Huladog