SportsterDoc
Road warrior
This thread is worth reading for the humor, alone!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I used to do that for engines that would be idle for long periods of time (i.e. > 1 yr.). For a few months of winter storage, I wouldn't bother. Plus, modern bikes now have gadgets like oxygen sensors and cat converters that may not respond well to the semi burned oil in the exhaust when you start it back up.riderbob_imp said:Hi Folks,
Pushed the limit this weekend as temps hit 50 and went for a spin. Just topped off the tank & stabilizer, changed the oil.
Question. Does anybody put teaspoon of oil in each cylinder at end of season to protect cylinder walls?

MMC_imp said:Winterized....
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk![]()
:rofl:ChipBeck_imp said:I order a Makers Mark Manhattan at the bar.
Chip