HOUTMAN

As hard as it is going to be .. don't cheat ! Take that time to fully recover so you are ready to eat up some road when cleared !

Will be riding for you in the interim ..no worries

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk
 
Houtman_imp said:
Came home yesterday pm and I would like to thank everyone for their well wishes ! No riding for 8 weeks !
Great news. If it helps at all, you will be out on your bike long before those of us who live in places where Winter has taken its grip. :biker:
 
Glad to hear all went well with your procedure! Hang in there, be patient; if this year is like last, we're likely to see very poor riding weather for the next 8 weeks anyway!
 
Best wishes, John.
 
Thread starter
John, sorry for bothering you again....but when you first woke up after operation, how many young & beautiful nurses did you have around yourself...put your modesty aside..:P
 
That means you need to tie the back of your gown............ (feel free to trust me on this one..... :angel: )
 
Houtman_imp said:
Came home yesterday pm and I would like to thank everyone for their well wishes ! No riding for 8 weeks !
Glad to hear you made it through ok Houtman.

If it's any consolation I doubt I'll do much riding in the next 8 weeks either ❅ ☃ :rofl:
 
Thread starter
Houtman_imp said:
Came home yesterday pm and I would like to thank everyone for their well wishes ! No riding for 8 weeks !
Houtman_imp said:
eight nurses , all of them smiling at me : the problem was that they were all male ! (just kidding )
I don't understand why someone would complain about no riding for 8 weeks, if he got 8 young nurses in exchange , 1:1 ratio :angel::cool::P
:D
 
Did you get any sponge baths? By all eight at once?

Glad you are ok! Eight weeks will pass fast.
 
Rboe_imp said:
That means you need to tie the back of your gown............ (feel free to trust me on this one..... :angel: )
Nothing a male wears is tied in the back with a bow. I have tried several times, but do not have dexterity to do it. Nurse!

Haven't been pinched yet. Sigh!
 
Nortoon_imp said:
Rboe_imp said:
That means you need to tie the back of your gown............ (feel free to trust me on this one..... :angel: )
Nothing a male wears is tied in the back with a bow. I have tried several times, but do not have dexterity to do it. Nurse!

Haven't been pinched yet. Sigh!
Nothing a male wears is tied in the back with a bow. I have tried several times, but do not have dexterity to do it. Nurse!

Haven't been pinched yet. Sigh!
The trick is to tie first, then put it on. However; I have done it with the gown on. Ain't easy though. :s
 
Rboe_imp said:
Nortoon_imp said:
Rboe_imp said:
That means you need to tie the back of your gown............ (feel free to trust me on this one..... :angel: )
Nothing a male wears is tied in the back with a bow. I have tried several times, but do not have dexterity to do it. Nurse!

Haven't been pinched yet. Sigh!
Nothing a male wears is tied in the back with a bow. I have tried several times, but do not have dexterity to do it. Nurse!

Haven't been pinched yet. Sigh!
The trick is to tie first, then put it on. However; I have done it with the gown on. Ain't easy though. :s
Nothing a male wears is tied in the back with a bow. I have tried several times, but do not have dexterity to do it. Nurse!
Haven't been pinched yet. Sigh! The trick is to tie first, then put it on. However; I have done it with the gown on. Ain't easy though. :s
Can try walking birthday with gown in hand and a stunned look of confusion. That will get [hopefully the right] attention. :)
 
Back
Top