emptysea
Road warrior
Speedy recovery, Houtman. :biker:
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Good luck with your recovery...Houtman_imp said:Came home yesterday pm and I would like to thank everyone for their well wishes ! No riding for 8 weeks !
Houtman_imp said:Came home yesterday pm and I would like to thank everyone for their well wishes ! No riding for 8 weeks !
good news
Great news. If it helps at all, you will be out on your bike long before those of us who live in places where Winter has taken its grip. :biker:Houtman_imp said:Came home yesterday pm and I would like to thank everyone for their well wishes ! No riding for 8 weeks !

Congratulations Houtman.Houtman_imp said:Came home yesterday pm and I would like to thank everyone for their well wishes ! No riding for 8 weeks !
Glad to hear you made it through ok Houtman.Houtman_imp said:Came home yesterday pm and I would like to thank everyone for their well wishes ! No riding for 8 weeks !
Houtman_imp said:Came home yesterday pm and I would like to thank everyone for their well wishes ! No riding for 8 weeks !
I don't understand why someone would complain about no riding for 8 weeks, if he got 8 young nurses in exchange , 1:1 ratio :angel:Houtman_imp said:eight nurses , all of them smiling at me : the problem was that they were all male ! (just kidding )



Nothing a male wears is tied in the back with a bow. I have tried several times, but do not have dexterity to do it. Nurse!Rboe_imp said:That means you need to tie the back of your gown............ (feel free to trust me on this one..... :angel: )
Nothing a male wears is tied in the back with a bow. I have tried several times, but do not have dexterity to do it. Nurse!Nortoon_imp said:Nothing a male wears is tied in the back with a bow. I have tried several times, but do not have dexterity to do it. Nurse!Rboe_imp said:That means you need to tie the back of your gown............ (feel free to trust me on this one..... :angel: )
Haven't been pinched yet. Sigh!

Nothing a male wears is tied in the back with a bow. I have tried several times, but do not have dexterity to do it. Nurse!Rboe_imp said:Nothing a male wears is tied in the back with a bow. I have tried several times, but do not have dexterity to do it. Nurse!Nortoon_imp said:Nothing a male wears is tied in the back with a bow. I have tried several times, but do not have dexterity to do it. Nurse!Rboe_imp said:That means you need to tie the back of your gown............ (feel free to trust me on this one..... :angel: )
Haven't been pinched yet. Sigh!
Haven't been pinched yet. Sigh!
The trick is to tie first, then put it on. However; I have done it with the gown on. Ain't easy though.![]()
