Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yup - the 2 latest additions to Samurider are less than $5000. DLX owners, what are you waiting for?Rboe_imp said:And four into fours......

Yup - the 2 latest additions to Samurider are less than $5000. DLX owners, what are you waiting for?CB4ME_imp said:Yup - the 2 latest additions to Samurider are less than $5000. DLX owners, what are you waiting for?Rboe_imp said:And four into fours......
![]()
![]()

Lovely looking bike. But mate, that tyre looks as though it needs a bit of work. Ship it to me and I'll run it around the Putty loop a couple of timesCB4ME_imp said:Yup - the 2 latest additions to Samurider are less than $5000. DLX owners, what are you waiting for?Rboe_imp said:And four into fours......
![]()
![]()
. Hey, there you go! All Honda has to do is put 4/4 pipes on the 2015's and theyll have a crowd down at the dealers trading their '14's in! Maybe they could even add a fuel petcock and a few other nostalgic items to sweeten the deal.Elipten_imp said:Yep four split 2 and 2 is far better symmetry than 1 on each side.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I'm so glad you said that instead of me. I have spokes on my Bonneville and truer words were never spoken!Rebel73_imp said:They look nice, but spoked wheels are a PITA to keep clean. I like the wheels on my DLX. If I did upgrade wheels, it would be for some mags.
Those 4-4s however...niiice.
I'm so glad you said that instead of me. I have spokes on my Bonneville and truer words were never spoken! Yes, not to mention more prone to rusting.Hedge_imp said:I'm so glad you said that instead of me. I have spokes on my Bonneville and truer words were never spoken!Rebel73_imp said:They look nice, but spoked wheels are a PITA to keep clean. I like the wheels on my DLX. If I did upgrade wheels, it would be for some mags.
Those 4-4s however...niiice.
I'm so glad you said that instead of me. I have spokes on my Bonneville and truer words were never spoken!Hedge_imp said:I'm so glad you said that instead of me. I have spokes on my Bonneville and truer words were never spoken!Rebel73_imp said:They look nice, but spoked wheels are a PITA to keep clean. I like the wheels on my DLX. If I did upgrade wheels, it would be for some mags.
Those 4-4s however...niiice.

I love the spoked wheels!