Honda garage

Use photobucket or other hosting site and it will size it for you.
 
Thread starter
Macenthor_imp said:
Almost done with my new project!
I tried to attach a photo. Still says it's too big!
I think I got the photo to send.
I think I got the photo to send. I think I got the photo to send.
I think I got the photo to send. Now there are photos to see. I m a good painter , don't claim to know computers.
 
Thread starter
Download the logo then had a buddy print it out on a huge printer. The color has metal flake in it ,but the photo doesn't capture it well.
 
right there with ya!

285ff5ed1141b9ec7f9c14d71408852f.jpg


not my garage wife calls it my man shed
 
Great pictures. Your garage looks neat and organized. Unlike my garage which is a mess. At least I can get two motorcycles and two cars in it.
 
Hey, you wouldn't be willing to share the vector for that would you? I have a cutter/plotter I use for sandblasting. I can cut stencils easily.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
Retsel_imp said:
Hey, you wouldn't be willing to share the vector for that would you? I have a cutter/plotter I use for sandblasting. I can cut stencils easily.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
I just downloaded an image off the net then had a bubby print it on his printer.
 
Guess I'm make my own vector. Great idea though, looks good. Thanks.

RLETS, Baby face Sliders, Staintune Slip-on, CB500 Mirrors, smaller led taillight, OEM rear rack, Guhl reflash, handlebar risers, Kawasaki Gaiters.
 
Back
Top