the Ferret
Road warrior
Thread starter
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Tev62_imp said:That's quite a conservative looking motorcycle, it's going to have to be something special to compete in the marketplace looking like that.
Is the CB1100 planning to put on some weight?Cormanus_imp said:

Is the CB1100 planning to put on some weight?GoldOxide_imp said:Is the CB1100 planning to put on some weight?Cormanus_imp said:![]()
Is the CB1100 planning to put on some weight?Cormanus_imp said:Is the CB1100 planning to put on some weight?GoldOxide_imp said:Is the CB1100 planning to put on some weight?Cormanus_imp said:![]()
![]()
I'm not sure the CB1100 is planning anything much, GO. As for weight, it doesn't seem to matter what I feed it, it just gets heavier.
+1 with one execption, I own a Prius 4 and like to drive and look at this car. It's a very special car with an extraordinary design. I see motorcycles and cars differently. Whereas I like classic retro style streetmotorbikes more than any other one, cars don't have to fit into this category and can be for example 'space invaders' like the P4.pekingduck_imp said:I bought my CB1100 not just because it did everything well, but because of how great it looked. Shapes and proportions I can identify - familiar, nicely shaped gas tank, flat seat, round gauges, a side panel on either side, muffler that looked like a muffler.
My subsequent CB300F and 650 V-Stroms were not eye-pleasing, just not offensive looking, and their purchases were based on practical considerations. There are pieces and panels that I can not explain what they do, why they are shaped like that.
The new 750 is in pretty much the same category - bland and inoffensive looking. If not for the wing logo on the side, it could have been a Kawasaki or Suzuki or Benelli or a Zongshu or Runpet Sport.
I can't imagine how potential younger buyers can look at it and say "WOW". I'd own one, but I can't get excited about it. Kind of how I look at any Prius, perhaps.
Don't worry- based on this HORRIBLE video- nobody will see the bike-PowerDubs_imp said:Tev62_imp said:That's quite a conservative looking motorcycle, it's going to have to be something special to compete in the marketplace looking like that.
Don't worry- based on this HORRIBLE video- nobody will see the bike-
:rofl:m in sc_imp said:technicalities aside, that is possibly one of the most blas'e designs i have ever seen. man, that thing does nothing for me aesthetically. reminds me of the '14 gladius i gave away.
Don't worry- based on this HORRIBLE video- nobody will see the bike-Tev62_imp said:Don't worry- based on this HORRIBLE video- nobody will see the bike-PowerDubs_imp said:Tev62_imp said:That's quite a conservative looking motorcycle, it's going to have to be something special to compete in the marketplace looking like that.
Don't worry- based on this HORRIBLE video- nobody will see the bike-
Good grief! Do they really see this type of person as their target market? Once they find out it had a smelly combustion engine, they will choke on their seaweed salad.