caseyjones_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
Hello everyone,
I am planning to get a Road Comet 2 fairing for my white 2014 DLX, but have trouble deciding between the smoked or the plain screen ( from a purely esthetic point of view): On the vendor's sites ( Samurider, Webike) you never see the two models in white, and the lighting of the pictures makes it difficult to know whether they show a plain or smoked screen. I have been scanning the forum with the search engine but no luck. So if any member of the forum has already fitted a Road Comet (1 or 2, smoked or plain) on a white CB I would be most happy to see some pictures. Thanks for your help!
I am planning to get a Road Comet 2 fairing for my white 2014 DLX, but have trouble deciding between the smoked or the plain screen ( from a purely esthetic point of view): On the vendor's sites ( Samurider, Webike) you never see the two models in white, and the lighting of the pictures makes it difficult to know whether they show a plain or smoked screen. I have been scanning the forum with the search engine but no luck. So if any member of the forum has already fitted a Road Comet (1 or 2, smoked or plain) on a white CB I would be most happy to see some pictures. Thanks for your help!