chrisross_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
The bike is a '14 Standard. I really don't like chrome very much at all, but I don't want my bike to be completely black...there has to be some contrast. Stock the bike comes pretty well blacked out except the chrome fenders and exhaust. I'd like to change one of these to black, and leave the other to serve as the contrast. I also think the stock exhaust is WAY too quiet.
Here are what seem to be the two best options:
A: black exhaust, chrome fenders. Pick up the full Yoshi black exhaust, and that's it.
B: chrome exhaust, black fenders. Pick up a Staintune slipon and some black fenders from samurider.
I'm leaning more towards A because I think that'd look a bit better, but I'm concerned the exhaust wouldn't be loud enough. B is a good option too, but it would be more expensive and more work.
Thoughts? I put up a poll but I'd appreciate a little feedback as to why you chose the one you did.
Feel free to offer another suggestion, but please keep price range in mind.
Obligatory pic:
Here are what seem to be the two best options:
A: black exhaust, chrome fenders. Pick up the full Yoshi black exhaust, and that's it.
B: chrome exhaust, black fenders. Pick up a Staintune slipon and some black fenders from samurider.
I'm leaning more towards A because I think that'd look a bit better, but I'm concerned the exhaust wouldn't be loud enough. B is a good option too, but it would be more expensive and more work.
Thoughts? I put up a poll but I'd appreciate a little feedback as to why you chose the one you did.
Feel free to offer another suggestion, but please keep price range in mind.
Obligatory pic:
