Help me decide (exhaust content)

chrisross_imp said:
Well that's probably going to do it for me then. I also wear the Qwest and if you can hear it with plugs, I think that's the route for me.

Also, I screenshotted a YouTube video to get this picture...I'm liking it.

08957712ea6577eafa338aaf4cb3a853.jpg
Chris,
I have that Yoshi, very nice exhaust, at $1000.00 its a good value and much better performance than a slip on. Combined with the pair mod it gives you great sound with no decal popping. You can expect your 0-100 times to be a full second better with this pipe.
Good Luck

Here's a pic

 
Thread starter
CIP57_imp said:
chrisross_imp said:
Well that's probably going to do it for me then. I also wear the Qwest and if you can hear it with plugs, I think that's the route for me.

Also, I screenshotted a YouTube video to get this picture...I'm liking it.

08957712ea6577eafa338aaf4cb3a853.jpg
Chris,
I have that Yoshi, very nice exhaust, at $1000.00 its a good value and much better performance than a slip on. Combined with the pair mod it gives you great sound with no decal popping. You can expect your 0-100 times to be a full second better with this pipe.
Good Luck

Here's a pic



Chris,
I have that Yoshi, very nice exhaust, at $1000.00 its a good value and much better performance than a slip on. Combined with the pair mod it gives you great sound with no decal popping. You can expect your 0-100 times to be a full second better with this pipe.
Good Luck

Here's a pic

[url=http://s1034.photobucket.com/user/cipolla57/media/CB_zps2f6aa630.jpg.html]
I'm sorry, "pair mod?"
 
CIP

Did you remove the Yoshimura badge from the end of the pipe? Mine looked really well fastened on there and I am hesitant to try. Also, someone posted a few days ago about some nicer looking Yoshi badges. Was that you?

Edit: I'd be interested in one.
 
Greg_imp said:
CIP

Did you remove the Yoshimura badge from the end of the pipe? Mine looked really well fastened on there and I am hesitant to try. Also, someone posted a few days ago about some nicer looking Yoshi badges. Was that you?

Edit: I'd be interested in one.
Greg,

It comes off with no residue. I used the tip of a straight edge razor under the bottom edge, lift a bit and it comes right off.

Yes, i order 4 smaller Yoshi badges with the HRC logo. I posted the pic in one of these threads. Its 8.5mm x2.2mm
 
Back
Top