Heated Vest

I use the power cord from my battery tender and a coupler to my jacket liner, but your vest should have come with a piece that hooks directly to the battery and then gets plugged into a cord from the vest.

If you go to hook up anything to your battery the tool tray is held in with a jis or phillips type screw that many of us found way too tight AND a push pin fastener.
 
Yes you need a heat controller between the vest and the power
 
The ferret_imp said:
Yes you need a heat controller between the vest and the power
I have used a heated vest for about 15 years. Can't ride shoulder season without it. I have never used a heat controller. A simple toggle switch sitting on my left thigh is all I need. If it gets to hot, I just cycle it off for a couple minutes. I can operate the switch with heavy gloves very easy. Works for me!
 
Back
Top