rdprdp01
Administrator
Thread starter
I am having trouble seperating truth from marketing pablum as it relates to motorcycle clothing. Specifically, I want to augment my very nice Sedici Jacket (CE Armor Level 2) with equally good pants, boots, and an airbag vest. Please see my short list of products I am considering purchasing:
Boots: Alpinestars Sektor Vented Shoes - RevZilla
Airbag Vest: Alpinestars Tech-Air 3 Airbag System (XL) - Cycle Gear
Pants: Klim K Fifty 2 Jeans - RevZilla
If you have any experience with these items, please share. If you have other boots, pants, or an airbag vest you would recommend, please advise.
Have a great weekend. Thanks. David
Boots: Alpinestars Sektor Vented Shoes - RevZilla
Airbag Vest: Alpinestars Tech-Air 3 Airbag System (XL) - Cycle Gear
Pants: Klim K Fifty 2 Jeans - RevZilla
If you have any experience with these items, please share. If you have other boots, pants, or an airbag vest you would recommend, please advise.
Have a great weekend. Thanks. David