Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Good advice here. I plug my car battery in every night (short commute) and I usually get at least 8 years out of them. Before doing this I'd get around 2 or so (same car)...uscgmac_imp said:My batteries usually last a long time due to leaving it on a trickle charger 24/7. Doesn't matter if I'm riding regularly or what the weather is, if you want long life out of a battery keep it on the charger.
Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
Lynnster thats a shame he should have. Additionally I believe the battery has it's own warranty separate from bike guaranteed by Yuasa and I believe that is spelled out in the owners manual somewhere.lynnster_imp said:The battery on my 2013 lasted less than one year, the dealer would not honor the one year bike warranty. $170 for a new one!