I thought that I had things under control. This forum started innocently enough. But in short time, it began to have an impact on me. While I didn't deviate too far from stock, I did purchase a few accessories for my CB. Nothing too outlandish with the exception of the Staintune which I have to admit was definitely a bit extravagant.
But now I've really done it. I'm not sure if I'll be able to look myself in the mirror tomorrow. I've never been one to give in to peer pressure, or so I thought. I also thought that I could go at least two full years without these. I guess I was wrong.
That's right, another one falls prey to RLET Fever.
But now I've really done it. I'm not sure if I'll be able to look myself in the mirror tomorrow. I've never been one to give in to peer pressure, or so I thought. I also thought that I could go at least two full years without these. I guess I was wrong.
That's right, another one falls prey to RLET Fever.




Now I wonder how long before I submit to the peer pressure. Enjoy those RLETS, expect reports on performance increases 
