Hansen Dam Ride video...

Rebel73_imp

Been there
Thread starter
A fellow 59 Club LA member who works in video production put together this cool video of the Hansem Dam ride on Sunday. There were around 600 bikes of all brands.

Oops, I posted in wrong section. Moderators feel free to move.
 
curlyjoe_imp said:
cool!

The guy at 1:53. Was that Jay Leno? If so, what was he riding?
Yes that was him. He likes to show his mug around here.

I recognize a bunch of guys in this video I have known for a long time.
 
Thread starter
curlyjoe_imp said:
cool!

The guy at 1:53. Was that Jay Leno? If so, what was he riding?
Unfortunately, I didn't see Jay this time, although I've run into him several times before. Not sure what his bike was.
 
I'm one of those guys that does not enjoy listening to other people's taste in music when watching a video. I prefer to hear the bikes, the conversation (if any) or even just the natural noises in the background. Some vids are so bad that I won't bother to watch them at all.
 
Back
Top