hand/brush guards

pwh421_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Now that I have the windscreen on the CB I'd like to add hand/brush guards.. To keep the cold off my old man hands.

I want solid black (no clear or smoke)..

While shopping for them is easy, there are a million types, I am wondering what brands my fellow CB riders have gone with..


-Peter
 
pwh421_imp said:
Now that I have the windscreen on the CB I'd like to add hand/brush guards.. To keep the cold off my old man hands.

I want solid black (no clear or smoke)..

While shopping for them is easy, there are a million types, I am wondering what brands my fellow CB riders have gone with..


-Peter
Peter, you live in Brentwood. It doesn't get cold there. Get a pair of Gucci gloves, (so your neighbors don't get offended), and don't go over 90mph and your old hands should be fine.:hello:
 
Thread starter
LoneWoof_imp said:
pwh421_imp said:
Now that I have the windscreen on the CB I'd like to add hand/brush guards.. To keep the cold off my old man hands.

I want solid black (no clear or smoke)..

While shopping for them is easy, there are a million types, I am wondering what brands my fellow CB riders have gone with..


-Peter
Peter, you live in Brentwood. It doesn't get cold there. Get a pair of Gucci gloves, (so your neighbors don't get offended), and don't go over 90mph and your old hands should be fine.:hello:
Peter, you live in Brentwood. It doesn't get cold there. Get a pair of Gucci gloves, (so your neighbors don't get offended), and don't go over 90mph and your old hands should be fine.:hello:

LOL.. My CB only goes 90.. It's either headed there or coming down from there... I think it's broken..

And the guards are mostly to keep the bugs off my gucci gloves.. Bug guts and ostrich leather is a bed combination..

I did the search and the clear and smoke guards are.. well.. ugly.. I'm looking for info on fitment for more OHV style guards..

I found a set on Amazon that are on the way. Once on I'll post pics.

-Peter
 
Peter how about a How To with pics as you install them?
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
Peter how about a How To with pics as you install them?

I'm a bit of a hack when it comes to stuff like this (my general response to issues is "gonna need a bigger hammer" ) but i'll shoot some "as it goes" pics and go from there.. I'd love to be of help around here.
 
Back
Top