Hakofugu short front fender installed

Nice. very sporty looking. And I see what you mean by making the rear fender understated. You hardly notice it.
 
That's awesome ! I want that front fender. You mind posting a link to wear you got it? I thought I looked on samurider and couldn't find one. Bike is looking great Rebel!
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
Nice. very sporty looking. And I see what you mean by making the rear fender understated. You hardly notice it.
Thanks, Ferret. I want the Chic Sport seat cowl to be the focus of the rear end, so I didn't want the red on top of red.
JF Coastal_imp said:
That's awesome ! I want that front fender. You mind posting a link to wear you got it? I thought I looked on samurider and couldn't find one. Bike is looking great Rebel!
Here you go, man, and thank you. :D

W.H CB1100 FUGU CAFE FRONT FENDER | Samurider.com
 
Back
Top