Had to add gaiters!!



close up you can really see where they are split in this pic, a dab of tire glue on several of the "folds" did a great job holding them together! And considering I spent about 10 mins start to finish on this was the icing on the cake.
 
DId my gaiter job today, Ridem you were correct my man, job was a walk in the park and the ķawasaki parts look factory as if they came off the production line.With the right tools and some experience a gravy job!
 
Dealer called, my other gaiter is in. Will run down tomorrow and pick them up.
 
RIck, I'm not smart enough to post pics, when I figure it out I'll get some on here. I want you guys to see the chrome and black Honda emblem that I put on the handle bar right between the risers, looks factory and really sets it off, also grab on foam grip covers and my cramp buster. If you guys ever find out who makes shorter rear shocks please let me know :thanks:
 
SS. Do you have a smart phone ? If so D/L the free tapatalk app it's free and works with this forum. Thanks Guth you can post pics from your phone to forum very easy

Michael
 
Either SS. I think. But if you D/L you will love it. I use it all the time I'm never on the website I'm always on tapatalk and it sends dings if you want it to when someone post ! It's easy and it's neat. Try it out you will have pics flying all over the forum lol
Michael
 
Got my gaiters. Not sure when they will get installed. Maybe next week..woohoo
 
Kaw W 650's. I put them on my Bonneville back in 03 and they have held up well and still look good so even though they were ridiculously expensive (twice what I paid in 03) I went with them again.
 
Back
Top