Ridem32_imp
Road warrior
Gaiters on the way order just now!
ain't paypal just so great! Lol.
Michael
3 rights make a left
ain't paypal just so great! Lol. Michael
3 rights make a left
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
ain't paypal just so great! Lol. Did you already installed the fork gaiters on your '14? Do you have a picture ?The ferret_imp said:Thanks again Rick. Headed down to the Kwacker shop Monday or Tuesday and ordering a set up for my new 14. Those look perfect. Gots to have them!

The ferret_imp said:No..at first ONE of my gaiters was back ordered. Then it came in so I drove down to pick them up and one looked a hundred years old and the other looked brand new. I refused the one that looked 100 years old and they ordered me another one.
Should look something like this ( have to get the chrome cups for the instruments and paint the bucket red)
I want that red paint as well. The bike posted by Ferret looks like I want mine to look like...is there a paint spray that could come close to our red?The ferret_imp said:Haven't been able to find the 14 part # yet Michael.
Hey ask your buddy what he would charge to paint a bucket red

