Oct 10, 2015 #2 R redbirds_imp Road warrior I saw a write up on this bike on the Guzzi forum a couple years ago. Has to be one of the most practical touring machines ever devised. Speaks highly of the couple who put this clever bike together.
I saw a write up on this bike on the Guzzi forum a couple years ago. Has to be one of the most practical touring machines ever devised. Speaks highly of the couple who put this clever bike together.
Oct 10, 2015 #3 P Pterodactyl_imp Road warrior They are Poms mate. "Eccentric crazy" is their most endearing characteristic. Cheers
Oct 10, 2015 #4 A activedirt_imp Running like a top the_undecider_imp said: No, not the Stelvio, this: Click to expand... At first I thought it was the Popemobile (two wheel version).
the_undecider_imp said: No, not the Stelvio, this: Click to expand... At first I thought it was the Popemobile (two wheel version).
Oct 10, 2015 #5 flynrider Road warrior It looks like it should be in a Mad Max movie. Very much post-apocolyptic styling!
Oct 10, 2015 #6 T the_undecider_imp Been there Thread starter It looks like a 2 wheel golf cart or Cushman cycle-truck, especially with that front suspension.