New MG Stevio teaser

misterprofessionality_imp said:
Thats interesting. How does that fit in withthe v85 TT they already sell?
The Guzzi V85TT is a living Euro 5 compliant relic. Being an air-cooled oddity sets apart from a liter-class ADV offering.
 
I used to own a nice burnt-orange 2012 MG Stelvio. Wonderful bike: very fast & powerful, very smooth, beautiful (at least in my eyes), large range (with its 32 liter tank!!) and overall good quality build. Main con (and reason for selling it 3 years ago and swapping it for the CB1100) was its weight: a hefty 660 lbs = 300 kg wet. It was also BIG and (with a full tank) top heavy, resulting in a few scary moments when stopping on uneven ground. All in all, it often felt like the Stelvio was in charge and was taking ME for a ride, instead of the other way. So I sold it and am now very happy with my sweet & gentle CB1100.
But every now & then I still remember the enormous smooth power of the Stelvio.
 
bioman_imp said:
I used to own a nice burnt-orange 2012 MG Stelvio. Wonderful bike: very fast & powerful, very smooth, beautiful (at least in my eyes), large range (with its 32 liter tank!!) and overall good quality build. Main con (and reason for selling it 3 years ago and swapping it for the CB1100) was its weight: a hefty 660 lbs = 300 kg wet. It was also BIG and (with a full tank) top heavy, resulting in a few scary moments when stopping on uneven ground. All in all, it often felt like the Stelvio was in charge and was taking ME for a ride, instead of the other way. So I sold it and am now very happy with my sweet & gentle CB1100.
But every now & then I still remember the enormous smooth power of the Stelvio.
Guzzi gains a certain special respect.
 
Thread starter
Had a 2013 Stelvio and it handled like nobodies business but she was top heavy and well....heavy.
inditx
 
bioman_imp said:
I used to own a nice burnt-orange 2012 MG Stelvio. Wonderful bike: very fast & powerful, very smooth, beautiful (at least in my eyes), large range (with its 32 liter tank!!) and overall good quality build. Main con (and reason for selling it 3 years ago and swapping it for the CB1100) was its weight: a hefty 660 lbs = 300 kg wet. It was also BIG and (with a full tank) top heavy, resulting in a few scary moments when stopping on uneven ground. All in all, it often felt like the Stelvio was in charge and was taking ME for a ride, instead of the other way. So I sold it and am now very happy with my sweet & gentle CB1100.
But every now & then I still remember the enormous smooth power of the Stelvio.
I forgot to mention that it had wonderful high-quality suspension and hands-down the most comfortable stock seat I have ever sat on. You could sit behind that tall windscreen for hours and just soak it all up.

Hmmm.. I miss that bike. :)
 
bioman_imp said:
bioman_imp said:
I used to own a nice burnt-orange 2012 MG Stelvio. Wonderful bike: very fast & powerful, very smooth, beautiful (at least in my eyes), large range (with its 32 liter tank!!) and overall good quality build. Main con (and reason for selling it 3 years ago and swapping it for the CB1100) was its weight: a hefty 660 lbs = 300 kg wet. It was also BIG and (with a full tank) top heavy, resulting in a few scary moments when stopping on uneven ground. All in all, it often felt like the Stelvio was in charge and was taking ME for a ride, instead of the other way. So I sold it and am now very happy with my sweet & gentle CB1100.
But every now & then I still remember the enormous smooth power of the Stelvio.
I forgot to mention that it had wonderful high-quality suspension and hands-down the most comfortable stock seat I have ever sat on. You could sit behind that tall windscreen for hours and just soak it all up.

Hmmm.. I miss that bike. :)
I forgot to mention that it had wonderful high-quality suspension and hands-down the most comfortable stock seat I have ever sat on. You could sit behind that tall windscreen for hours and just soak it all up.

Hmmm.. I miss that bike. :)
Big bike, even by Africa Twin standard.
 
Back
Top