Got the CB Out Today

redbirds_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
Nice to know I still have one. This one never needs maintenance and no RLET's.

7c615d87e9f97d0b41cf1657d64496f8.jpg
 
Thread starter
peterbaron_imp said:
:thumbsup:, good for you....what's its weight, without gas?:)
Two ounces dry I think. Haven't found a way to fuel it, wasn't in the owner's manual. Very easy to push around the garage and stores easily in any pocket. For the first time in my life I really feel tall when I straddle it.
 
so nice... one of the joys of the holidays are ornaments with meaning
 
In the vein of this thread. I bought a copy of Classic Motorcycle Mechanics (a UK publication) today as it had an article on my model Triumph Daytona 1200. But look what's on the front of the free 2021 calendar that came with it.



 
That magazine is a very nice one , I have been getting that from the first issue onwards , together with Classic Bike , Classic Racer and the Classic Motorcycle.
They come thru a distributor in Wisconsin.
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
Is the final drive chain missing on the holiday ornament?

I guess it ain't going anywhere.
I just looked at mine. It does have a “chain”, but its a belt.

I mean, for what it cost can’t really expect a miniature chain :D
 
redbirds_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
:thumbsup:, good for you....what's its weight, without gas?:)
Two ounces dry I think. Haven't found a way to fuel it, wasn't in the owner's manual. Very easy to push around the garage and stores easily in any pocket. For the first time in my life I really feel tall when I straddle it.
Two ounces dry I think. Haven't found a way to fuel it, wasn't in the owner's manual. Very easy to push around the garage and stores easily in any pocket. For the first time in my life I really feel tall when I straddle it.
How do you keep the mirrors from breaking when you store it in your pocket?
 
Thread starter
clearviewx_imp said:
redbirds_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
:thumbsup:, good for you....what's its weight, without gas?:)
Two ounces dry I think. Haven't found a way to fuel it, wasn't in the owner's manual. Very easy to push around the garage and stores easily in any pocket. For the first time in my life I really feel tall when I straddle it.
Two ounces dry I think. Haven't found a way to fuel it, wasn't in the owner's manual. Very easy to push around the garage and stores easily in any pocket. For the first time in my life I really feel tall when I straddle it.
How do you keep the mirrors from breaking when you store it in your pocket?
Two ounces dry I think. Haven't found a way to fuel it, wasn't in the owner's manual. Very easy to push around the garage and stores easily in any pocket. For the first time in my life I really feel tall when I straddle it.
How do you keep the mirrors from breaking when you store it in your pocket?
I only you could.
 
@ redbirds: may I suggest you add RLETS on your CB750 Christmas ornament to better reflect its original details.
f440d5a91b6a801948224c60d044f1c9.jpg
 
Oh, no, suhawk! Did your folks not tell you about red flags and bulls? :D
 
How do you keep the mirrors from breaking when you store it in your pocket?
[/QUOTE]
I broke a turn signal off mine just removing it from the original shipping box!
 
Back
Top