Got all my mods on the way!!

Oboro_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
I just splurged and bought everything all at once to get it over with! So now I will have the Hakofugu mirrors, chrome meter covers, chrome shortened chic rear fender, TSR intake cover, K&N filter, Yoshi black full system, fork bellows and PCV on ma bike. I'm just excited and wanted to share. Will post pics once it's all here and together. Takashi said it'll be a few weeks for the fender order though. :excited:
 
Any chance I can borrow your credit card?? I'll need asbestos gloves to handle it though!
 
Think of the $$ you saved on shipping :). I always nickel and dime myself and end up paying more in the long run. Good for you and I look forward to seeing the finished product!
 
Thread starter
Hahaha my credit card is broken at the moment popgun. It's in a deep slumber regaining strength much like the Odin sleep from the Thor comics.
 
Agreed, I'm looking forward to seeing the end result. I've been eyeing that short chrome fender for a while, but man it's $$$!

grover


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
wow, that is quite a list. Are you single? lol
 
That's the way to do it, Oboro. I waited for a year while checking out the various mods on this forum. Then when I figured I'd seen 'em all I made a list and fired up the credit card.

Since I got most of the stuff from Takashi, it definitely saved on shipping. Plus, I had a big box of farkles to keep me busy over a boring weekend.
 
Yeah that short chrome fender looks great. I don't have a credit card to play with fortunately!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top