My feller all dressed up!

Oboro_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
So got everything in and on! Total list is:
Full Yoshi system
K&N Filter
TSR intake funnel
PCV
Chrome meter covers
Chic Designs shortened rear fender
Fork bellows
Hakofugu mirrors
Dime City white old school style grips
and lots of love.



 
Much nice! Love those grips
My opinion means nothing.... at all. But blacking out those side panels would really tie that together more.
 
Nice..just needs some RLETS to complete the look :thumbsup:
 
That pipe looks great on your bike. Per our conversations, how did it run straight out of the box without any air/fuel changes. (PC5)
 
Thread starter
It actually runs very well on the stock PCV map. No flat spots, sounds awesome, minor popping on decel but I haven't done the PAIR mod so it's expected and I actually like the sound of it anyway. Love this bike, I get stopped all the time to talk about it. It's my pride and joy.
 
The ferret_imp said:
Nice..just needs some RLETS to complete the look :thumbsup:
Pardon my ignorance, but what are RLETS ?
I did an acronym search and couldn't find anything.

They aren't those rubber covers for the rounded ends of the control lever's that seem to be in demand by a rare few are they? ;)
 
Gumby 1100_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
Nice..just needs some RLETS to complete the look :thumbsup:
Pardon my ignorance, but what are RLETS ?
I did an acronym search and couldn't find anything.

They aren't those rubber covers for the rounded ends of the control lever's that seem to be in demand by a rare few are they? ;)
Pardon my ignorance, but what are RLETS ?
I did an acronym search and couldn't find anything.

They aren't those rubber covers for the rounded ends of the control lever's that seem to be in demand by a rare few are they? ;)
Yeppers.... R ubber L ever E nd T hingie S ..... RLETS :thumbsup:

http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=2491&highlight=RLETS
 
The white tank / black engine / black wheels combo just looks so right. The black exhaust only adds to the effect - nice choice.
 
Back
Top