Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
MY mistake. I thought this was the CB Forum.. LOL. just jealous it's snowing again here. ( I have a F6B also ).cbfan_imp said:Coming in this afternoon from a quick 3 day ride in west Texas temperature was nearly 90 degrees! It was a great ride. Attached photos: River road in Big Bend, attack chicken in Presidio and Vet memorial in Valentine Tx.
Just remember this thread in July & August when those guys in Saharizona are singing the blues, (that is, if you aren't too busy out riding and having fun then...)CBXBob_imp said:MY mistake. I thought this was the CB Forum.. LOL. just jealous it's snowing again here. ( I have a F6B also ).cbfan_imp said:Coming in this afternoon from a quick 3 day ride in west Texas temperature was nearly 90 degrees! It was a great ride. Attached photos: River road in Big Bend, attack chicken in Presidio and Vet memorial in Valentine Tx.
Rboe_imp said:Road three of my bikes yesterday; today it was the lowly 650L's turn. Bartlett Lake (did a little hill climbing once there - on foot).

I flew over Bartlett yesterday on the way to breakfast in Payson. That water level is looking really low. Maybe we could use some weather around here.Rboe_imp said:Road three of my bikes yesterday; today it was the lowly 650L's turn. Bartlett Lake (did a little hill climbing once there - on foot).