Pics, pics, pics we all like pics.
The guy who drives the brown truck has been to my place a lot of late. He brought a Hondaline rear carrier.
Got that on easy enough looks good and sturdy
Then I covered that nice chrome with a GIVI plate
Then I covered the GIVI plate with another plate
Then I snapped on a GIVI Trekker 46L
I like that it opens part way or all the way you set it by these little tabs
There are many on ADV who HATE top cases. I have a trip coming up and must say a top case comes in real handy on a long ride. A place to lock coat, helmet, etc. when you are not with the bike. I am not saying it will be on my CB 100% of the time.
It has a locking mechanism in rear center
And two more side locks that, well, dont lock. Must be insurance locks?
Put a small Nat Cycle windscreen on. I just wanted something to take some blast off my chest
Robbed my dirt bike of the thermometer and GPS holder in prep for this trip. Ran a hardwire to the battery for the GPS
I have about 3 options for the passenger seat. My old Cabelas waterproof bag, or a the Wolfman waterproof duffel I just won as a door prize at ADV WestFest, or my old reliable, a MotoFizz camping seat bag:
Whichever I choose I should have more than enough capacity for a 6 day ride.
The Trekker was $319 at Motorcycle Superstore
The guy who drives the brown truck has been to my place a lot of late. He brought a Hondaline rear carrier.
Got that on easy enough looks good and sturdy
Then I covered that nice chrome with a GIVI plate
Then I covered the GIVI plate with another plate
Then I snapped on a GIVI Trekker 46L
I like that it opens part way or all the way you set it by these little tabs
There are many on ADV who HATE top cases. I have a trip coming up and must say a top case comes in real handy on a long ride. A place to lock coat, helmet, etc. when you are not with the bike. I am not saying it will be on my CB 100% of the time.
It has a locking mechanism in rear center
And two more side locks that, well, dont lock. Must be insurance locks?
Put a small Nat Cycle windscreen on. I just wanted something to take some blast off my chest
Robbed my dirt bike of the thermometer and GPS holder in prep for this trip. Ran a hardwire to the battery for the GPS
I have about 3 options for the passenger seat. My old Cabelas waterproof bag, or a the Wolfman waterproof duffel I just won as a door prize at ADV WestFest, or my old reliable, a MotoFizz camping seat bag:
Whichever I choose I should have more than enough capacity for a 6 day ride.
The Trekker was $319 at Motorcycle Superstore