Gingersdaddy_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
Yeah, I think this has a lot to do with the difference too. I'm big guy, a lot of wind drag too. Are you than a wind bag ?Houtman_imp said:Yeah, I think this has a lot to do with the difference too. I'm big guy, a lot of wind drag too. Are you than a wind bag ?Gingersdaddy_imp said:Yeah, I think this has a lot to do with the difference too. I'm big guy, a lot of wind drag too.Guth_imp said:Maybe folks don't necessarily want to share such information, but I'd imaging that one big factor when it comes to gas mileage on our bikes would be the size and weight of the rider. A big/tall guy is going to create more drag than a short/small rider and their gas mileage is going to suffer some because of it.
lol, I must be! :rofl:
sounds like you made a heck of a deal. So sorry the CB didn't work out for you, but sounds like you ended up with a bike you like so all is good in the end. Glad you stuck around even though you no longer have the CB.

