redbirds_imp
Road warrior
Thread starter
Decided to redo my garage work area with some fresh paint and new storage cabinets.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
There use to be five but it got to be too much to take care of, besides, you only ride one at a time.metallyguitarded_imp said:Nicely done redbirds! It really brings home the horror that is my garage. Haha. Veech's suggestion of a fridge and couch sound pretty good. I'd also like to see a couple more motorcycles. Also missing are the piled up boxes of stuff, 95% of which hasn't been seen or used in years. Hmmm...maybe I have your boxes.
I've had apartments that weren't that nice.Rocky_imp said:Wow, a guy could live in there![]()
![]()
![]()
. 
Right away if you like, if you are willing to put up with these guys, Sam and Jack the Jack Russel terriers.Cormanus_imp said:It's posher than my house. When can I move in?