Garage Fix Up

redbirds_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
Decided to redo my garage work area with some fresh paint and new storage cabinets.

97586a4fa1554fef5eb86b4840fa46cb.jpg


5781ce54d6ddd65d60af501db9f812a6.jpg


f5a7ee1f611dcdc0b859c8338038dd28.jpg
 
Man I. Love your garage. jealousy is such an ugly emotion lol
 
Gonna do that with my garage... as soon as I gets me a garage :clap:
It's looking great!
 
Nicely done redbirds! It really brings home the horror that is my garage. Haha. Veech's suggestion of a fridge and couch sound pretty good. I'd also like to see a couple more motorcycles. Also missing are the piled up boxes of stuff, 95% of which hasn't been seen or used in years. Hmmm...maybe I have your boxes.
 
Thread starter
metallyguitarded_imp said:
Nicely done redbirds! It really brings home the horror that is my garage. Haha. Veech's suggestion of a fridge and couch sound pretty good. I'd also like to see a couple more motorcycles. Also missing are the piled up boxes of stuff, 95% of which hasn't been seen or used in years. Hmmm...maybe I have your boxes.
There use to be five but it got to be too much to take care of, besides, you only ride one at a time.

Aha! So that's where all my stuff went LOL.
 
Man I am jealous! I always wanted a big garage for my vehicles, and a few years ago I set about to find a garage. Instead I ended up falling in love with a house which I bought, but the garage is tiny. Oh well, at least it looks nice and I can just fit two bikes and my 1969 Mini in it. The problem is that to be able to work on any of them, I have to move the others out first.

Well done!
 
'Birds, you've done it again. Great job. However you have made those of us whose garages are filled with mostly useless stuff feel the guilt. I wouldn't call myself a hoarder, but Darling does :).

Cheers
 
It's posher than my house. When can I move in?
 
Thread starter
Cormanus_imp said:
It's posher than my house. When can I move in?
Right away if you like, if you are willing to put up with these guys, Sam and Jack the Jack Russel terriers.

3ac83882b00fbbee8f944a7adda1be92.jpg


433bc618dd3206bce99d10e6fcb4039c.jpg


They actually "own" the garage and control all comings and goings. A tasty dog treat and you're in.
 
Back
Top