Deanohh_imp
Been there
Keeping them well coated with automotive vinyl/rubber conditioner wouldn't hurt. Any plain rubber is sensitive to sun, ozone, gas vapors, soap, aging, etc.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.


LOL heck yeah....we'll see!!Ridem32_imp said:12cb96vfr: do you got the cheap gaiters like I do? The brand that tore up ? I'm going to keep mine on untill they ware out then replace with KAW JAPAN set
Michael

I did!Ridem32_imp said:Bezzy did you get the other set of gaiters? If so can you feel any difference in them?
Michael
The Aerospace Protectant, that was recommended on another thread, might be useful. I ordered a bottle and have worked over the rubber/plastic bits on my CB and it looks effective. I haven't had the bike out much since application so any others to comment?Deanohh_imp said:Keeping them well coated with automotive vinyl/rubber conditioner wouldn't hurt. Any plain rubber is sensitive to sun, ozone, gas vapors, soap, aging, etc.

Never..it theres a problem, you would see fork oil oozing out of the holesGuth_imp said:Question for those of you using fork gaiters: how often do you check your fork seals once you've installed the gaiters?
Never..it theres a problem, you would see fork oil oozing out of the holesThe ferret_imp said:Never..it theres a problem, you would see fork oil oozing out of the holesGuth_imp said:Question for those of you using fork gaiters: how often do you check your fork seals once you've installed the gaiters?
if the fork seal leaks like ferret said you will know it due to fork oil coming out of weep holes. Most fork seals last years and years.