Jul 22, 2019 #3 L LongRanger_imp Road warrior Thread starter Cormanus, the Bridgestone BT56 is one of the OEM radials (the other is the Dunlop D205, which I've not tried on this bike).
Cormanus, the Bridgestone BT56 is one of the OEM radials (the other is the Dunlop D205, which I've not tried on this bike).
Jul 22, 2019 #5 L LongRanger_imp Road warrior Thread starter BT54. Yes. Where did I get BT56 from? Can you please fix the title of this thread.
Jul 22, 2019 #7 Randy B Road warrior LongRanger_imp said: BT54. Yes. Where did I get BT56 from? Can you please fix the title of this thread. Click to expand... And I thought I was losing my mind there for a minute...
LongRanger_imp said: BT54. Yes. Where did I get BT56 from? Can you please fix the title of this thread. Click to expand... And I thought I was losing my mind there for a minute...
Jul 22, 2019 #8 G GoldOxide_imp Road warrior Randy B_imp said: LongRanger_imp said: BT54. Yes. Where did I get BT56 from? Can you please fix the title of this thread. Click to expand... And I thought I was losing my mind there for a minute... Click to expand... And I thought I was losing my mind there for a minute... I assumed it was a "new" tire model that we were going to talk about.
Randy B_imp said: LongRanger_imp said: BT54. Yes. Where did I get BT56 from? Can you please fix the title of this thread. Click to expand... And I thought I was losing my mind there for a minute... Click to expand... And I thought I was losing my mind there for a minute... I assumed it was a "new" tire model that we were going to talk about.