Front BT54 comparo

LongRanger_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
New vs. worn (4300 miles @ 39 psi).

03a99aa9ec545ab5ba64711c3681faf9.jpg
 
Does the BT56 fit the CB? 4300 miles is not far.
 
Thread starter
Cormanus, the Bridgestone BT56 is one of the OEM radials (the other is the Dunlop D205, which I've not tried on this bike).
 
BT54, I thought.
 
LongRanger_imp said:
BT54. Yes. Where did I get BT56 from?

Can you please fix the title of this thread.
And I thought I was losing my mind there for a minute...
 
Randy B_imp said:
LongRanger_imp said:
BT54. Yes. Where did I get BT56 from?

Can you please fix the title of this thread.
And I thought I was losing my mind there for a minute...
And I thought I was losing my mind there for a minute...
I assumed it was a "new" tire model that we were going to talk about.
 
Back
Top