Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Agreed pdedse. Might be one of the very few "closest-to-original" motorcycles being made today - that and the Royal Enfield Classic, Bullet, etc.pdedse_imp said:A sublime look these Urals shine. I like the "undercarriage" shot as you scan thru the photos of the deep matte red one.
I wonder if my wife would finally ride with me.
Totally.peterbaron_imp said:GO, nice colour and pics, but entirely........ BMW technology after the II WW
, Popgun did ya hear me???
Now I find that very curious as one of the other uses for the acronym RLET is Russians Love End Thingies. I has to be that Ural has been starved of research and development funding to enable the development of those Avangard missile thingies.peterbaron_imp said:We have Ural, RE, CCM, SWM + more at Vintage Old Cranks in Acton, ON, which is 35km/35 min drive from my place.
http://www.uralcanada.ca/
GO, one Saturday we may go and take a look at them in Acton, whatya think???
None of them has RLEts, Popgun did ya hear me???
![]()
Now I find that very curious as one of the other uses for the acronym RLET is Russians Love End Thingies. I has to be that Ural has been starved of research and development funding to enable the development of those Avangard missile thingies.Cormanus_imp said:Now I find that very curious as one of the other uses for the acronym RLET is Russians Love End Thingies. I has to be that Ural has been starved of research and development funding to enable the development of those Avangard missile thingies.peterbaron_imp said:We have Ural, RE, CCM, SWM + more at Vintage Old Cranks in Acton, ON, which is 35km/35 min drive from my place.
http://www.uralcanada.ca/
GO, one Saturday we may go and take a look at them in Acton, whatya think???
None of them has RLEts, Popgun did ya hear me???
![]()
Heh, heh,peterbaron_imp said:We have Ural, RE, CCM, SWM + more at Vintage Old Cranks in Acton, ON, which is 35km/35 min drive from my place.
http://www.uralcanada.ca/
GO, one Saturday we may go and take a look at them in Acton, whatya think???
None of them has RLEts, Popgun did ya hear me???
![]()

Heh, heh,GoldOxide_imp said:Heh, heh,peterbaron_imp said:We have Ural, RE, CCM, SWM + more at Vintage Old Cranks in Acton, ON, which is 35km/35 min drive from my place.
http://www.uralcanada.ca/
GO, one Saturday we may go and take a look at them in Acton, whatya think???
None of them has RLEts, Popgun did ya hear me???
![]()
PB -->
Very possible PB. I like all motorcycles. Let's plan for February 1 and crack the CB out of hibernation in bowels of winter. Just kiddin'. Let's keep the date open and make it a ride.![]()

I'd prefer ridin' - later date is fineGoldOxide_imp said:Heh, heh,peterbaron_imp said:We have Ural, RE, CCM, SWM + more at Vintage Old Cranks in Acton, ON, which is 35km/35 min drive from my place.
http://www.uralcanada.ca/
GO, one Saturday we may go and take a look at them in Acton, whatya think???
None of them has RLEts, Popgun did ya hear me???
![]()
PB -->
Very possible PB. I like all motorcycles. Let's plan for February 1 and crack the CB out of hibernation in bowels of winter. Just kiddin'. Let's keep the date open and make it a ride.![]()
. I already do enough caging in winter. :dodgy:I'd prefer ridin' - later date is fineGoldOxide_imp said:I'd prefer ridin' - later date is fineGoldOxide_imp said:Heh, heh,peterbaron_imp said:We have Ural, RE, CCM, SWM + more at Vintage Old Cranks in Acton, ON, which is 35km/35 min drive from my place.
http://www.uralcanada.ca/
GO, one Saturday we may go and take a look at them in Acton, whatya think???
None of them has RLEts, Popgun did ya hear me???
![]()
PB -->
Very possible PB. I like all motorcycles. Let's plan for February 1 and crack the CB out of hibernation in bowels of winter. Just kiddin'. Let's keep the date open and make it a ride.![]()
. I already do enough caging in winter. :dodgy:
. I already do enough caging in winter. :dodgy: