Fresh New Models For 2020 ...

A sublime look these Urals shine. I like the "undercarriage" shot as you scan thru the photos of the deep matte red one.

I wonder if my wife would finally ride with me.
 
Thread starter
pdedse_imp said:
A sublime look these Urals shine. I like the "undercarriage" shot as you scan thru the photos of the deep matte red one.

I wonder if my wife would finally ride with me.
Agreed pdedse. Might be one of the very few "closest-to-original" motorcycles being made today - that and the Royal Enfield Classic, Bullet, etc.


 
Thread starter


Motorcycle technology from the nation that claims to have deployed the Avangard hypersonic missile, possibly somewhere in the Urals, that travels more than 20 times the speed of sound.
 
Re: post WWII tech....I've owned '53,'66, '72 & '82 BMW's. If Ural even just matches that quality and reliability they will be excellent bikes.
 
lol and people think the CB 1100 is heavy and under powered
 
We have Ural, RE, CCM, SWM + more at Vintage Old Cranks in Acton, ON, which is 35km/35 min drive from my place.

http://www.uralcanada.ca/

GO, one Saturday we may go and take a look at them in Acton, whatya think???
None of them has RLEts :P, Popgun did ya hear me???:)
 
peterbaron_imp said:
We have Ural, RE, CCM, SWM + more at Vintage Old Cranks in Acton, ON, which is 35km/35 min drive from my place.

http://www.uralcanada.ca/

GO, one Saturday we may go and take a look at them in Acton, whatya think???
None of them has RLEts :P, Popgun did ya hear me???:)
Now I find that very curious as one of the other uses for the acronym RLET is Russians Love End Thingies. I has to be that Ural has been starved of research and development funding to enable the development of those Avangard missile thingies.
 
Cormanus_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
We have Ural, RE, CCM, SWM + more at Vintage Old Cranks in Acton, ON, which is 35km/35 min drive from my place.

http://www.uralcanada.ca/

GO, one Saturday we may go and take a look at them in Acton, whatya think???
None of them has RLEts :P, Popgun did ya hear me???:)
Now I find that very curious as one of the other uses for the acronym RLET is Russians Love End Thingies. I has to be that Ural has been starved of research and development funding to enable the development of those Avangard missile thingies.
Now I find that very curious as one of the other uses for the acronym RLET is Russians Love End Thingies. I has to be that Ural has been starved of research and development funding to enable the development of those Avangard missile thingies.
:clap::clap::clap: & :rofl:...it looks like we have to book a flight to Moscow and present two different opinions to Ural dignitaries....and I thought, I will retire RLEts issue as of 2020, oh boy...:huh:
:beerchug:
 
Thread starter
peterbaron_imp said:
We have Ural, RE, CCM, SWM + more at Vintage Old Cranks in Acton, ON, which is 35km/35 min drive from my place.

http://www.uralcanada.ca/

GO, one Saturday we may go and take a look at them in Acton, whatya think???
None of them has RLEts :P, Popgun did ya hear me???:)
Heh, heh,

PB -->

Very possible PB. I like all motorcycles. Let's plan for February 1 and crack the CB out of hibernation in bowels of winter. Just kiddin'. Let's keep the date open and make it a ride. :thumbsup:
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
We have Ural, RE, CCM, SWM + more at Vintage Old Cranks in Acton, ON, which is 35km/35 min drive from my place.

http://www.uralcanada.ca/

GO, one Saturday we may go and take a look at them in Acton, whatya think???
None of them has RLEts :P, Popgun did ya hear me???:)
Heh, heh,

PB -->

Very possible PB. I like all motorcycles. Let's plan for February 1 and crack the CB out of hibernation in bowels of winter. Just kiddin'. Let's keep the date open and make it a ride. :thumbsup:
Heh, heh,

PB -->

Very possible PB. I like all motorcycles. Let's plan for February 1 and crack the CB out of hibernation in bowels of winter. Just kiddin'. Let's keep the date open and make it a ride. :thumbsup:
Ok, marked in my calendar. As the date approaches, will discuss more details...no, no RLETs :)
GO, driving, no riding to Acton...otherwise, we have to wait till April &... min +12*C
:beerchug:
 
Thread starter
GoldOxide_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
We have Ural, RE, CCM, SWM + more at Vintage Old Cranks in Acton, ON, which is 35km/35 min drive from my place.

http://www.uralcanada.ca/

GO, one Saturday we may go and take a look at them in Acton, whatya think???
None of them has RLEts :P, Popgun did ya hear me???:)
Heh, heh,

PB -->

Very possible PB. I like all motorcycles. Let's plan for February 1 and crack the CB out of hibernation in bowels of winter. Just kiddin'. Let's keep the date open and make it a ride. :thumbsup:
I'd prefer ridin' - later date is fine :thumbsup:. I already do enough caging in winter. :dodgy:
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
We have Ural, RE, CCM, SWM + more at Vintage Old Cranks in Acton, ON, which is 35km/35 min drive from my place.

http://www.uralcanada.ca/

GO, one Saturday we may go and take a look at them in Acton, whatya think???
None of them has RLEts :P, Popgun did ya hear me???:)
Heh, heh,

PB -->

Very possible PB. I like all motorcycles. Let's plan for February 1 and crack the CB out of hibernation in bowels of winter. Just kiddin'. Let's keep the date open and make it a ride. :thumbsup:
I'd prefer ridin' - later date is fine :thumbsup:. I already do enough caging in winter. :dodgy:
I'd prefer ridin' - later date is fine :thumbsup:. I already do enough caging in winter. :dodgy:
OK
 
Thread starter
Very cool share Joash. Surprisingly entertaining ... I didn't even put "Ural" + "electric" together. Looks like Zero had a hand in the prototype.
 
Back
Top