Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Chapomis_imp said:Here is my, based on input, "NC May Event" t-shirt (not to be confused with an "Offical CB1100 Forum" t-shirt). You can order this shirt in any color you like for no extra charge, I put it on Blue to be "Neutral". Please feel free to e-mail me with any questions, I am semi-retired and have time to do this for the event. This forum is great and as I don't have much technical advice to offer to the forum, I can offer this. The design has yet to be set in stone, just the .2 version.
[url=http://s1298.photobucket.com/user/aswreed/media/Back.2_zpselv6kklp.jpg.html]
. I realise that someting like I suggest is very "Aussie-centric" but am sure you will understand. The ferret_imp said:
I think so.Rboe_imp said:Dang! You guys coming all this way? Shoot, maybe I should consider a trip.
You better. Or else.Rboe_imp said:Dang! You guys coming all this way? Shoot, maybe I should consider a trip.
Cormanus_imp said:There are forum T-shirts here.