Forum T-Shirts

How about ? I think it should have the location and the date. I usually only buy Ts with the graphics on front, but I think the RLET Racing on the front is cool. Empty Seas drawing on the front would be cool to if you could get someone to do the graphics. I could give it a shot if interested.

 
If you design it on Zazzle.com, then you just post a link (I think you can set up a store with the design there) to the design or store and folks that want them buy them direct from them. You don't have to worry about buying a minimum or stocking or getting stuck with over stock.
 
Headbanger02_imp said:
Rebel73_imp said:
Ha ha. You guys really ran with the whole RLET thing, huh?
Yes, it is crazy....fun, but crazy, however, they do belong on this bike...:thumbsup:
Yes, it is crazy....fun, but crazy, however, they do belong on this bike...:thumbsup:
Ok, I can't keep feeling like such an outsider. I want in.

Could you provide a link to the RLETs? :D
 
Rebel73_imp said:
Headbanger02_imp said:
Rebel73_imp said:
Ha ha. You guys really ran with the whole RLET thing, huh?
Yes, it is crazy....fun, but crazy, however, they do belong on this bike...:thumbsup:
Yes, it is crazy....fun, but crazy, however, they do belong on this bike...:thumbsup:
Ok, I can't keep feeling like such an outsider. I want in.

Could you provide a link to the RLETs? :D
Yes, it is crazy....fun, but crazy, however, they do belong on this bike...:thumbsup:
Ok, I can't keep feeling like such an outsider. I want in.

Could you provide a link to the RLETs? :D
Welcome to the other side...
 
"Look, Daddy. Teacher says, every time we hear a gearbox clunk, a CB rider gets his RLETs"

"That's right, Zuzu. That's right. Attaboy, Rebel!!"
 
ClassicVW_imp said:
Rebel, just be aware that every time you walk by your bike in the garage, the RLETS will reach out and grab hold of your shirt!
Isn't that just a subliminal message, "ride me, ride me, ride me".
 
Rebel73_imp said:
Setchman_imp said:
ClassicVW_imp said:
Rebel, just be aware that every time you walk by your bike in the garage, the RLETS will reach out and grab hold of your shirt!
Isn't that just a subliminal message, "ride me, ride me, ride me".
That's what she said.
That's what she said.
I set myself up for that one, didn't I. :blush:
 
To my eye, the forum banner above the right breast (above where a pocket would go), a graphic showing the last quarter of the lever end with the RLET as viewed from the front 3/4 side, then small text underneath with the part number and RLET name.

On a red t-shirt. Not white.
 
Rboe_imp said:
If you design it on Zazzle.com, then you just post a link (I think you can set up a store with the design there) to the design or store and folks that want them buy them direct from them. You don't have to worry about buying a minimum or stocking or getting stuck with over stock.
I like Rboe's idea, but Zazzle dosn't seem to have many color choices. I found Custom Ink and they offer something similar. Design the T shirt, send a link to interested members (or everyone, for those who have weddings, babys etc.), individuals choose their color, size and pay on-line. When the orders are complete they ship all the shirts to one address (i'm willing to haul them as I am flying).

Here is a quick design that i did in maybe 5 minutes. I used their stock graphics, but any can be uploaded.



[url=http://s1298.photobucket.com/user/aswreed/media/wm-back_zps1furtxzp.jpg.html]

I'm not a High Mileage member and don't want to step on any boots, but I am happy to run with this, but I need definitive design input. I don't want to create something that only a few like.
 
Back
Top