Forum T-Shirts

:rofl: We don't have forum T shirts
 
Actually we sorta had some at one time (I have one). But the tshirt ink was really poor and faded after the first washing so bad it was almost un readable. Looked just like the banner at the top of the page on a white Tee.
 
Thread starter
I will talk to my guy that prints the shirts for my restaurant and see if I can get some made. I think it would be nice to have some for the rally in may, maybe have a std and deluxe pic. Give me some ideas of what to say on them? I mean other then CB 1100 Forum.com...
 
I think it should say CB1100forum.com in black print across the chest in the same font as the CB1100 on the side panels. Shirts could be red with white, blue, and silver stripes beneath the name (representing the various color options). No picture of the bike is necessary in my opinion.
 
Rebel73_imp said:
There you go! :D



I like the alternate one for sale personally. :D

[url=http://s1072.photobucket.com/user/jasonxerri/media/CB1100/The%20Black%20One%20is%20Faster_zpsvcbp8b1h.jpg.html]
ss2wheels_imp said:
How about a plain white t-shirt with CB1100.com Forum in small lettering on the left/right pectoral area. And the following concept sketch centered and stretching across the back.

[url=http://s1072.photobucket.com/user/jasonxerri/media/CB1100/12Nov_CB1100-Development_03_gallery_large_zpssvkrlcch.jpg.html]

I would buy 3-4 in a heartbeat and wear one after the next for years to come as they wore out. :thumbsup:

Maybe something like this:
[url=http://s1072.photobucket.com/user/jasonxerri/media/CB1100/Concept%20Sketch_zps0jc1wdrr.jpg.html]
 
Remember these CB1100 shirts from Killerbeemoto? (I have several)

1c0d4d881597ce24015068663dd805e5.jpg


Killerbeemoto is on Etsy now and I know they do custom shirts. You could probably have them add the forum name to their existing design.
 
JPX_imp said:
Rebel73_imp said:
There you go! :D



I like the alternate one for sale personally. :D

[url=http://s1072.photobucket.com/user/jasonxerri/media/CB1100/The%20Black%20One%20is%20Faster_zpsvcbp8b1h.jpg.html]
ss2wheels_imp said:
How about a plain white t-shirt with CB1100.com Forum in small lettering on the left/right pectoral area. And the following concept sketch centered and stretching across the back.

[url=http://s1072.photobucket.com/user/jasonxerri/media/CB1100/12Nov_CB1100-Development_03_gallery_large_zpssvkrlcch.jpg.html]

I would buy 3-4 in a heartbeat and wear one after the next for years to come as they wore out. :thumbsup:

Maybe something like this:
[url=http://s1072.photobucket.com/user/jasonxerri/media/CB1100/Concept%20Sketch_zps0jc1wdrr.jpg.html]

:rofl:

BTW it's CB1100forum.com

.
 
The ferret_imp said:
JPX_imp said:
Rebel73_imp said:
There you go! :D



I like the alternate one for sale personally. :D

[url=http://s1072.photobucket.com/user/jasonxerri/media/CB1100/The%20Black%20One%20is%20Faster_zpsvcbp8b1h.jpg.html]
ss2wheels_imp said:
How about a plain white t-shirt with CB1100.com Forum in small lettering on the left/right pectoral area. And the following concept sketch centered and stretching across the back.

[url=http://s1072.photobucket.com/user/jasonxerri/media/CB1100/12Nov_CB1100-Development_03_gallery_large_zpssvkrlcch.jpg.html]

I would buy 3-4 in a heartbeat and wear one after the next for years to come as they wore out. :thumbsup:

Maybe something like this:
[url=http://s1072.photobucket.com/user/jasonxerri/media/CB1100/Concept%20Sketch_zps0jc1wdrr.jpg.html]

:rofl:

BTW it's CB1100forum.com

.

Fixed. :D
 
I found the earlier shirt at Zazzle.com, but it seemed a wee bit under whelming. I have ordered several t's from them, as well as a buddy and so far the quality seems pretty good. I hope your experience is unusual.

Basic T with Logo T-Shirt | Zazzle

I think it needs a nice graphic to go with it. If you look up Moto Guzzi there is a great one with an older Guzzi V twin motor; we're using it for our May Not-a-Rally in Cottonwood.

There is even a coffee mug at zazzle!
 
I like the logo on the left upper chest. I like the drawing of the CB1100 on the back. How about "RLET Racing" below or above the drawing?
 
The local forum here in Ohio had shirts made by a site called "teespring" in think. I've ordered one but don't have it yet so can't opine on quality. I think if you get up to 15 ordered in the campaign, they'll print them for something like $20 each.
 
With Zazzle.com you can create your own t, so run with it!

I'm thinking the banner as shown, then the big CB motor head on. Just need the art work.
 
EmptySea_imp said:
I like the logo on the left upper chest. I like the drawing of the CB1100 on the back. How about "RLET Racing" below or above the drawing?
Me likey! :clap:

 
I like this. I could do without the picture of the bike, myself, but if you're going to have one, a sketch like this appeals to me.

I wish I could draw what's in my head.
 
Back
Top